Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Marmalade House


This door was a joy to paint. My painting rarely comes together so easily. This I suspect is because I am obsessed more with 'process' then with the finished result so rarely feel the need to keep any of my paintings.

It's owner and fellow blogger Julia at MarmaladeKiss has agreed to lend it back to me for exhibition during Oxfordshire Visual Arts Festival 'Artweeks' where it will be exhibited as part of my series of oils on 'Eynsham Doors'.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

This is great!

2:01 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Thanks!

3:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another excellent addition to this series Lorna…you really are getting better and better with every step on these :)

8:43 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Thank you Graham ... these improvement are making me consider repainting some of the early ones if I have time.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home