Saturday, October 10, 2009

Interuption

My Mac has decided to go bang and is at the local Mac shop. They have just confessed to me that they have had it for a week and not looked at it. Considering the price they will charge ... I am not a happy bunny.

I am using my daughter's PC and am surprised to see how washed out my images look on it's screen. I am not sure what to do about it as on my screen they are a rich and vibrant. Any suggestions? However there is more work to post and the beginnings of my Christmas card design when I have got my Mac home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the Mac gets sorted soon Lorna…as for the washed out images…welcome to the world of PC’s and un calibrated monitors…:( Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to :)

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home