Monday, May 19, 2008

Thick and goopy!


Eynsham Arts Group Spring Exhibition is now over. Lots of nice things was said about my painting 'The Ascension of The Malingerer' but it large size is still an issue. I have been painting the Morris Paintings at "living room size". I still struggle painting at this size but since the weekend have found laying the paint on with a bamboo kebabs skewer allowed me to get the paint down thickly and to a certain extent play with it's texture.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger keith marrison said...

well I've seen it and I really like it. The contrast between the red and black is super

9:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hopefully the rest of us will see it in the next exhibition :) certainly looking pretty spectacular on here :)

9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home