Friday, May 02, 2008

Detail


This painting is way to small for the sort of detail I have painted. I am trying for the dancers to be emerging from the darkness on the right of the picture. So I will resolve this after a week of letting it dry.

I have a painting in the Spring Exhibition of the 'Eynsham Arts Group' at the Bartholomew Rooms which starts on the 3rd of May and finishes on the 18th. I am invigilating on both of the Saturday mornings. Hopefully it will be fine weather so I can draw outside the door. Friends and clients are welcome to come and talk to me.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the way you vary the thickness of the paint, both on this one and your Sue picture. It gives a really interesting texture…Looking forward to seeing them progress further this week :)

9:15 am  
Blogger Lorna said...

Ta for the encouragement!

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home