Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Settling into the New Year


This is last five of the 'door series' all in various stages of finish. I have had great fun with this series and feel that my work has improved as a result.

I have been getting to grips with 'Illustrator' recently. So when I was asked to donate some cooking related images for the new Eynsham cookbook I took this opportunity to work in this programme. It took longer then drawing in traditional media but it can only improve with practice.





Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JuliaB said...

oooh! what eynsham cookbook?? x

7:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the doorways, wonderful…I’m really looking forward to seeing all these together in the spring :). I don’t envy you drawing in Illustrator ;) the end results have come out really well though and will print superbly :)

7:29 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Thank you Graham. I will post details about the book when I know myself.

1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home