Wednesday, October 01, 2008

This and That


Janus is finished. I kept it very graphic which made it the easiest painting. I enjoy mythology which is why it is a reoccurring theme in my paintings. The "tunnel" or "flames" he is walking through is my opening front door.




Dryad is still not right and I have yet again painted out her left arm and hand. When I painted out M I did not hide the repainting of the image. I like the idea of the 'process' showing on the ... eventually ... finished picture. So I struggle on well out of my comfort zone.





I am trying not to get bogged down in detail with Darkness. I do keep forgetting!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

Good to see that the painkiller are kicking in, and that you're back at the 'coal face'.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home