Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Second version; altered in Photoshop

I have been doing these postcard size but need to work bigger now. I shall try a small oil sketch of this exploring mark making more.

My computer station is a mass of tangled wires and monster dust bunnies. This weekend I cleaned it up. Resulting in me spending half an hour this morning working out which connection was loose before the scanner would work. Last year the clean up resulted in the mother board going.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like what you’ve done with the area around the sun…very magical :)

1:47 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

I am trying for a sense of entering another world when you cross through the bridge.I am not there yet!

9:18 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

An excellent theme for the painting…:)

11:09 pm  
Blogger SueC said...

I really like this one too,L.

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home