Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Looking forwards

I am still looking for employment as a full time or regular part-time designer. This lady's needs are taken care of but her wants are expanding. So looking hard at my 'portfolio' I can see that it is top heavy with image work but my design work is sparse and out of date now. The action plan starts with producing a pamphlet that can showcase my skills and strengths and be used in mail shots delivered by me on bicycle to local companies.

It's working title will be 'This is Eynsham'. Budget constraints means that it will be hand made but if I design it to be a "added value" greeting card I may be able to raise the funds to pay for its costs. The image shows the beginning of the design work. You will have to click it to enlarge and read.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home