Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas gifts

I am now painting Christmas gifts for friends and family so will not be blogging pictures for the next few weeks. They'll have to wait until Christmas day to see what they will get!

Judging from the number of Google hits I am getting for 'painting Christmas cards' this is the time of year everyone is getting creative. I am very impressed by the number of Americans who make their gifts. My children, who are now adults, plead to be allow to buy something for me instead of my usual request for them to make me a self portrait. My ex mother-in-law got full brownie points for her knitted mittens etc.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

I made you something yesterday :-)

1:12 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

One brownie point to Miss T.

3:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home