Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Sue to list 7 things you may not know about me.

  • I used to have bears under my bed. I think they have gone now.
  • I saw a man have his head chopped off in the street after seeing Haile Selassie parade past me in Morocco in the late 50s.
  • Played ‘Barbies’ with the Beatles on a flight to the states in 1964.
  • I came face to face with a grizzly bear there. We both ran away.
  • Picked wild oats as a holiday job. I deny sowing any!
  • I think walking when there is a hoar frost magical.
  • I am shy.
I am unable to tag anyone as Sue has tagged the last of the bloggers untagged om my bookmarks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

everyone knows #3 Lorna ;-)

10:40 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Okay Adam ... I was wined and dined by the 'Buzzcocks' once.

10:50 pm  
Blogger SueC said...

Well *I'm* impressed with the list Lorna....

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home