Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Website

I have,at last, constructed a portfolio web-site using the free Googlepages. I found it's WYSIWYG editor confused me as much as it helped and had to search for some answers at the Google Pages Discussion group. I still ended up writing lots of html code. I have to include more details but am unsure, beyond materials and techniques, what to include. So your thoughts and suggestions would be welcome. I will be putting an 'email me' logo image shortly as this seems to be the simplest way to avoid spamming as there is no filter for it on Googlepages.

5 Comments:

Blogger MortimerBones said...

Good heavens! You are amazing, I love the drawings/paintings especially the collages and boats. Are they all forsale?! It would be good if you had a 'buy it' section or perhaps a diary bit for your exhibitions.

Great to see you on new years eve!

I&J

9:01 pm  
Blogger Neoma said...

I also like to draw using a Wacom tablet, but so far I have only drawn one picture. I love your drawings, lovely. this is the only one that I have done to date. I am a writer......it comes easier to me than drawing.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7810/1877/1600/wings.jpg

1:17 am  
Blogger Pete said...

I have been directed here by MortimerBones.

As a confirmed non-artist, I am always in awe of the talent people such as you have.

Beautiful pictures.

9:51 pm  
Blogger Lorna said...

Thank you for your praise everyone. You have such creative blogs with your writing, photos and poetry.

Mortimerbones has given me further insight into the "life" of boat living.

Nea's exploration of her home landscape was great.

Knowleypowley blog reveals an art director in the making.

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lorna, your site looks great :)

Lots of work I haven’t seen before. I particularly like the deckchair picture (reminds me of those Hockney pictures assembled from multiple photos) and the latest Morris pictures…very magical :) See you soon G

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home